Countdown

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weekend Update

This past weekend was such a fun, laid back one.

I had a day out with Tabitha on Saturday. She is the closest thing to a sister I've ever had and it was so much fun to spend one last day as single girls together. She is also engaged, so it won't be long for her now either!

We picked up my dress from David's where it was being steamed. I was so excited to have it back in my possession again.

We went shopping and she put in to eat at Red Robin. I asked her why since she doesn't even eat hamburgers and she said she wanted to go for the freckled lemonade. Of course! What a dumb question I asked! We did a little more shopping and then I took her downtown Pensacola to the Art Museum for a college art class project she was working on. Sunni+one way streets+art festival with 100s of people darting across the road=a recipe for disaster. Luckily, we escaped and no artsy fartsy people were harmed during our trip.

I arrived back in Monroeville in time to watch the big Alabama/LSU game with some friends. To take a line from Forrest Gump: That's all I've got to say about that.

Sunday morning we went to church and went for our usual walk behind the college after lunch. This week I am happy to report that thanks to walking with Dana during the week, I didn't feel like I would pass out or die. I was actually able to keep up with Randy instead of being 25 feet behind him. Yay me!

Sunday night we went to see Courageous and it was just as good the second time. I wish there were more movies like this!

It was a great weekend and now the countdown is ON! We are 10 days from the wedding and I'm so stinking excited that I'm even getting on my own nerves...ha!

No comments: