Countdown

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random

My brain has officially become a pile of mush at this point in the game which renders me unable to form any type of coherent sentences that actually go together and mean something. That's really not any different than a usual post from me though is it? Instead I am going to share a list of things going on this week.

1) I am a combination of a bundle of nerves and excitement beyond words. I'm quite sure that I'm pure joy to be around right now.

2) I am going to start training to become an insurance agent the week I get back from my honeymoon. I thought enough wasn't changing in my life so I added one more thing.

3) I unhooked my satellite this morning to take the boxes to Randy's for my service to be transferred there. When the picture disappeared, panic set in. I may have a small attachment to television and I'm already wondering what I will do with my time. Never mind I still have quite a few things to pack up. I'm not going to have my tv y'all! This is serious! I could have taken it over the weekend when I was moving everything else but that would have meant I would miss Real Housewives of Atlanta and we all know that would never work.

4) On my way to work this morning I turned on my Christmas playlist on my ipod. A Hanson Christmas song came on that made me think about in 8th grade when I was obsessed with them, my mom made me a birthday cake with their symbol. I can still see it now. I had a moment of nostalgia. (This random thought proves I have no pride when it comes to what I share on here. While I'm at it, I also was a big fan of the Spice Girls.)

5) There will be a wedding day post on the blog. I won't be linking it up through facebook though like I usually do. You're on your own for this one.

6) I am still looking for someone who would love to have two ferns ride in the car with them to Callaway Gardens.....and then back home. I promise they are very quiet and won't ask to stop at every restroom you pass and they are very cheap eaters. Any takers??

7) I am curious about what type of emotion I will show during the wedding. I usually laugh during the most inappropriate times. Funeral...I'll laugh. Someone falls...I'll laugh. Church service.....I'll laugh. I can't help myself. Something is seriously screwed up in the top floor of my body. Just saying. I also have moments of weeping too. I can say without a doubt I will either be laughing hysterically or sobbing. Randy has requested laughter. But like life, Sunni is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

8) My something old is my pearl necklace my grandmother gave me a couple years ago. My something new is my dress. My something borrowed is a pearl ring from my good friend, Crissy. She and I served together as music directors at Zion Hill and although she is not going to be able to make it to the wedding, I'm really happy I'll have a little piece of her there. LOVE HER! My something blue....wouldn't you like to know? I'll just say that it won't be visible.

9) The night before the wedding I will be staying with some wonderful friends from Zion Hill who are coming to the wedding. Every time I think about all they are doing for me, I just become overwhelmed with emotion. They'll never know what it means to me that they are going to be there for me on the day I need the most support. They are so much more than fellow church members. They are seriously proving that they are my family. Thank you Tammy, Mary, Becky, Annette, Brock and Bryan! You guys are seriously the best friends a person could ask for!

10) My co-workers have seriously been hard timing me about all the wedding stuff. They are taking me to lunch Thursday to give me some "advice." This is going to get interesting. I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

No comments: