Countdown

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A week is better than a year!

I guess it didn't take a year after all to get the pictures from Randy. Of course, that might have had something to do with me just uploading the pictures myself from his camera instead of waiting on him to send them to me. Ha! As promised, here are the pics from the party last weekend at Stephanie's.




This is Stephanie, our beautiful hostess.

Me with Sonja and Rhonda.




Stephanie and Lia.




This is Ray and Sarah. These two are seriously one of the cutest couples ever. I loved watching them interact. They still act like newlyweds. I hope we stay like that too!


This was our first attempt at a picture together and Kim jumped in. I had to use this picture even though Randy's head is cut off and Kim's eyes are closed because we didn't get another picture of Kim. Kim is Stephanie's husband. They are another cute couple.




This is Stephanie's brother, Todd.


We didn't manage to get pictures of everyone that was there, but that is the majority of them. I know I said it before, but it was such a fun night. We still have two more in Monroeville and Randy has another one at work. Whew! We are definitely going to be partied out by next month! I will do a weekend update once I have all the birthday party pics uploaded.

No comments: